Undergradute Apply Banner
Former Wright State Students
Thinking of coming back to Wright State University? Excellent!
To complete the Wright State application process, submit:
- Application for Undergraduate Admissions
- Official Transcripts from each college or university attended since attending Wright State
Special Note: If you have earned 30 or more semester hours (45 or more quarter hours), you must list a major on your application. Learn more about choosing a major.
Application materials should be submitted to:
Wright State University
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
3640 Colonel Glenn Hwy.
Dayton, OH 45435-0001
Here’s what you need to know to get started:
- You are considered a former Wright State student if you attended Wright State as degree-seeking students but have not registered in the past four quarters.
- Plan to complete the application process at least four to six weeks before the semester you wish to attend. Once we have received all required documents, it takes two to three weeks to process an application
- Former students with at least a 2.0 cumulative GPA (4.0 scale) from the last institution attended are eligible to apply for unconditional admission. Students with a GPA below a 2.0 should refer to the admission petition section. Students dismissed from Wright State must submit a petition form.
- If you have 60 or more semester (90 quarter credit hours or more), you will need to meet the pre-requisites for admissions to your major, including the GPA requirement. Be sure to review the requirements before applying. Learn more about entrance requirements for each major.
- Be sure to list all colleges and universities that you have attended on your application
It will take up to three weeks to process the application once all required items are received.
Track your application status online once you receive your UID and PIN.
Attention male students: A law passed by the Ohio Assembly requires state universities to charge nonresident fees to male (Ohio) students who have not registered with the Selective Service. In addition, Selective Service registration is linked to many federal and state benefits, including eligibility for federal student loans and grants.
Federal law requires virtually all men to register with Selective Service within 30 days of turning 18. Males who have not registered with the Selective Service may register online at the Selective Service System Website or go to any U.S. Post Office.
If you have registered but have lost your Selective Service number, call the Selective Service System at (708) 688-6888 between 8:30 a.m. and 6:45 p.m., Monday through Friday, and a duplicate card will be sent within ten days. For additional information, please visit the Selective Service System Web site.
Wright State University does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, sex (including gender identity/expression), color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic (DNA) information, veteran status, military status, or sexual orientation. We take affirmative action to recruit and assist members of various racial or ethnic groups, women, Vietnam-era veterans, and persons with disabilities whose ability to achieve academic success might otherwise be unrecognized because of cultural barriers. Our policy is consistent with the various federal and Ohio statutes that prohibit discrimination.
Apply Online Now!
ACT & SAT Codes
ACT & SAT Codes
Wright State's ACT code: 3295
Wright State's SAT code: 1179