Undergradute Apply Banner
Are you looking to change your career? Change your life? We are excited to help!
Wright State's online application will be unavailable August 24-September 2 as we make improvements.
Applying for fall 2014? Classes start August 25. To apply after August 22, use our paper application.
Applying for spring 2015? Classes start January 12. To apply use the new online application beginning September 2.
Applying for fall 2015? Use the new online application beginning September 2.
Application Process for Degree Seeking Students
To complete the Wright State application process, submit:
- Application for Undergraduate Admissions
- Official High School transcript, GED or High School Equivalence Diploma scores
Learn more about choosing a major.
Here’s what you need to know to get started:
- You are considered an adult student if you have been out of high school for at least one year and are entering college for the first time
- You are considered an adult student if you have earned your GED and it is at least one year from the year you would have graduated from high school
- You can get a copy of your high school transcript by calling the school you graduated from. If your school no longer exists, call the board of education office associated with the school district you graduated in. If you still need help, let us know.
- Plan to complete the application process at least four to six weeks before the semester you wish to attend. Once we have received all required documents, it takes two to three weeks to process an application
- Just wanting to take a class or two? Explore our non-degree application.
Application materials should be submitted to:
Wright State University
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
3640 Colonel Glenn Hwy.
Dayton, OH 45435-0001
If you prefer, printable application forms (PDF) are available. If you would like an application mailed to you, please call us at (937) 775-5700.
Note: If you received an Ohio GED, we need official scores from the Ohio Department of Education. We are happy to provide you with a request form if you call us at 800-247-1770 or you can learn more at the Ohio Department of Education website.
It will take up to three weeks to process the application once all required items are received.
Track your application status online once you receive your UID and PIN.
Attention male students: A law passed by the Ohio Assembly requires state universities to charge nonresident fees to male (Ohio) students who have not registered with the Selective Service. In addition, Selective Service registration is linked to many federal and state benefits, including eligibility for federal student loans and grants.
Federal law requires virtually all men to register with Selective Service within 30 days of turning 18. Males who have not registered with the Selective Service may register online at the Selective Service System Website or go to any U.S. Post Office.
If you have registered but have lost your Selective Service number, call the Selective Service System at (708) 688-6888 between 8:30 a.m. and 6:45 p.m., Monday through Friday, and a duplicate card will be sent within 10 days. For additional information, please visit the Selective Service System Web site.
Wright State University does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, sex (including gender identity/expression), color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic (DNA) information, veteran status, military status, or sexual orientation. We take affirmative action to recruit and assist members of various racial or ethnic groups, women, Vietnam-era veterans, and persons with disabilities whose ability to achieve academic success might otherwise be unrecognized because of cultural barriers. Our policy is consistent with the various federal and Ohio statutes that prohibit discrimination.
Apply Online Now!
ACT & SAT Codes
ACT & SAT Codes
Wright State's ACT code: 3295
Wright State's SAT code: 1179