Transfer Open House
Transfer Open House Banner
Join us at our Transfer and Adult Student Open House.
Ready to continue on for your bachelor's degree?
Ready to get started on your degree?
At the Open House you can:
- Discuss academic programs and learn more about your major
- Talk to our Financial Aid staff to learn about loans, grants, scholarships and more
- Tour campus with current students
- Apply for admission and get your application questions answered
- Meet with our housing staff and learn about on campus housing options-including housing for students with families
- Learn about our Veterans Support by visiting with our VA staff
- Discuss your career goals with Career Services
- Learn about our Graduate degree options
For more information or questions, call (937) 775-4830.
How to Apply
Learn how easy it is to apply!
You are considered a transfer student if you have earned a high school diploma (or equivalent) and attempted 9 or more semester credit hours (12 quarter hours) at a regionally accredited college.
You are considered an adult student if you have been out of high school for at least one year and are entering college for the first time.
You are considered an adult student if you have earned your GED and it is at least one year from the year you would have graduated from high school.
We understand that your earned credits are important to you! Wright State accepts credits from colleges and universities that are regionally accredited. Below are resources that can help you plan courses you can take before transferring to Wright State. If you are ready to transfer now, these tools can help you see how your coursework may be used toward your degree.
Can't make it to the open house?
"I was able to achieve my goal of obtaining a bachelor's degree while caring for my children and gaining hands-on experience from my internship..."