2017-2018 Staff Development Committee Programs
- Grant Writing Workshop - May 7th, 10:30 - 12:00 p.m.
- Baseball Cookout - May 17th, 4:00 - 8:00 p.m., Forest Lane Community Center
- Floats and Fine Arts - July 21, 2017, Millet Atrium
- Webinar - How Student Affairs Professionals Can Support Trans Students in Today's Political Landscape - August 29, 2017
- Brown Bag Lunch Talk: Title IX Updates with Lindsay Wight - September 27, 2017
- Student Affairs Happy Hour - October 10, 2017, El Rancho Grande
- Webinar - Onboarding Student Workers: How To Create A Sustainable & Effective Training Program - October 12, 2017
- Careers in Student Affairs Panel - October 24, 2017, Pathfinder Lounge
- Student Union Trick-Or-Treat for Students - October 31, 2017, 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., Various locations in the Student Union
- Fall Harvest Party - October 31, 2017, 11:00 - 2:00 p.m., Multicultural Lounge, Millett Hall
- Student Affairs Thanksgiving Potluck - November 15, 2017, 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m., Student Union Apollo Room
- Brown Bag Lunch Talk: Bias Incident Report Team - November 29th, 2017, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m., Pathfinder Lounge
- Dessert Wars - January 11, 2018, Rathskellar
- Brown Bag Lunch Talk: Student Affairs Retention Roundtable - March 20th, 2018, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m., 156 A/B Student Union
- Book Club: Contact Ciara newsome at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in reading a book and meeting one evening every other month for a discussion over appetizers.
- Lunches on Bow Tie Tuesdays: Meet for lunch every other Tuesday in the Union Market with Student Affairs colleagues (bow or bow tie is optional). Contact Christopher Hogan at email@example.com if you have questions.
- Happy Hour: Once per semester, the Student Affairs Staff Development Committee will host a Happy Hour social to allow staff to talk and play games in an informal setting after work. Watch your email for details.
- Trivia Nights: Join fellow Student Affairs staff in weekly outings to play trivia at local establishments. Contact Christopher Hogan at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Contact Twila Murray (email@example.com) for more information about any current Staff Development Committee events.