Student Activities site banner
Take flight and soar with exciting opportunities for student involvement at Wright State. Going to Wright State is about making the most of your life as a student. As you get involved, you'll not only have a lot of fun, you'll also develop your leadership abilities, raise your consciousness, and acquire skills you'll use after college.
Getting involved is easy! Just go to the listing of organizations and contact the President of the organization(s) that match your interests.
Stop by our new office on the lower level of the Student Union or give us a call at (937) 775-5570 if you have questions or would like to get involved on campus!
Richard A. Danals, Ph.D.
EMERGING LEADERS PROGRAM
- Meet new people and network at Wright State University
- Gain new experiences
- Learn from others
- Understand your personal values, educational and career goals
- Obtain new skills to help you teach others, and use in the future
RECOGNIZED STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS
- Have at least the president and one other member of the organization attend Presidents Training·
- Have at least the treasurer and one other member of the organization attend Treasurers Training
**Presidents Training Dates
- Tuesday September 2, 2014 @ 12:30-1:30pm in Millett 009
- Wednesday September 3, 2014 @ 5:15–6:20pm in Rike Hall 166
- Thursday September 4, 2014 @ 11:00am–12:00pm in Rike Hall 058
- Friday September 5, 2014 @ 12:15–1:15pm in Medical Sciences 120
- Tuesday September 9, 2014 12:30–1:30pm in Millett 009
- Wednesday September 10, 2014 @ 12:15–1:25pm in Medical Sciences 120
- Thursday September 11, 2014 @ 11:00am–12:00pm in Rike Hall 058
- Friday September 12, 2014 @ 12:15–1:25pm in Medical Sciences 120
- Tuesday September 2, 2014 @ 5:00-6:00pm in University Hall 066
- Wednesday September 3, 2014 @ 12:15–1:25pm in Medical Sciences 120
- Thursday September 4, 2014 @ 5:15–6:20pm in Medical Sciences 120
- Friday September 5, 2014 @ 5:15–6:20pm in Medical Sciences 120
- Tuesday September 9, 2014 5:15–6:20pm in Rike Hall 157
- Wednesday September 10, 2014 @ 5:15–6:20pm in Rike Hall 166
- Thursday September 11, 2014 @ 5:15–6:20pm in Medical Sciences 120
- Friday September 12, 2014 @ 5:15–6:20pm in Medical Sciences 120
2014 Homecoming Royalty Applications
Applicants must submit application and indicate available times to participate in a Alumni interview. The Alumni panel will select their the top 10 candidates for Homecoming Court and will be announced at the Homecoming Kickoff. Voting for Royalty will begin immediately following the announcement.If selected to be on the Homecoming Court, candidates should make an effort to attend all Homecoming events during Homecoming Week and show your RAIDER PRIDE!
- Royalty Applications: Due September 11th, 2014 by 11:59pm
- Royalty Interviews: September 13th, 2014
- Court Announced: September 29, 2014 (Homecoming Kickoff)
- Royalty voting: September 29th (Noon)- October 3rd (11:59pm)
- Recognition of Homecoming Court and Royalty: October 4th (Homecoming Soccer Game)
JASON DERULO PRE SALE TICKETS SEPT 2ND- SEPT 5TH
Friday, October 3, 2014
Join the Office of the President, Student Affairs, Office of Alumni and University Activities Board at the Wright State University Nutter Center for a concert you will not forget!!!Pre-sale Tickets for Students begins Tuesday, September 2 until Friday September 5
Pre-sale ticket prices are $25, $35, and $45
Purchase Your tickets at the Student Union Box Office and Nutter Center with valid WSU Wright1 Card. Limit 4 tickets per ID.
Student Activities Photos
Make a Gift
Make a Gift
With your gift, Student Activities can provide students even more opportunities to develop their leadership skills, increase their involvement with the university, and provide them meaningful experiences to prepare them for life after college.
The Gay, Lesbian, Transgender, Questioning and Ally (GLBTQA) Resource Room website is designed to collectively bring together information about GLBTQA programs and services in one convenient location for Wright State University students, faculty and staff.