Take flight and soar with exciting opportunities for student involvement at Wright State. Going to Wright State is about making the most of your life as a student. As you get involved, you'll not only have a lot of fun, you'll also develop your leadership abilities, raise your consciousness, and acquire skills you'll use after college.
Getting involved is easy! Just go to the listing of organizations and contact the President of the organization(s) that match your interests.
Stop by our new office on the lower level of the Student Union or give us a call at (937) 775-5570 if you have questions or would like to get involved on campus!
Richard A. Danals, Ph.D.
Read Our Annual Yearbook
Stay up to date with all the events throughout the Year!
Learn how to use the Guidebook App
HOMECOMING SPIRIT POINTS
SIGN UP YOUR ORG TODAY: https://orgsync.com/1148/forms/211090
Rules and Regulations:
- Teams must sign up for the Spirit Point Competition using OrgSync and submit/upload a list of active registered members by Monday September 26th, 2016. This will be the list of members for the designated events anyone not on the list will not be counted toward your organization numbers.
- At each designated Homecoming event members of organizations should check into the event by swiping their Wright One Card.
- Members that are in multiple organizations MAY check in for all organizations for which they belong.
- Participants must check in prior to the halfway mark of the event to be counted.
- Only the members listed on the submitted roster may check into the events.
- Designated events will be announced by September 23rd, 2016.
- For example, if your team has 20 members and all 20 members attend the homecoming event; it would be 100% of the team thus, earning the points. If there is a tie, the organizations will both receive the points. The more events organizations attend, the more chances there are to win points!
- For example, if your team builds a cardboard boat they would receive 25 points and if your organization were to have the most percentage in attendance, they would receive 50 points, totally 75 for the Chili Cook-Off.After each designated event the total will be scored and be added to the overall Homecoming Spirit Points Competition.
Points will be displayed on the homepage of OrgSync, when you log in. Points from participation in designated Homecoming events, as well as, the percentage of attending members will be added together for total points. The Organizations with the MOST points at the end of the week wins the award.There will be only one Student Organization Spirit Point winner.
Announcing the Winner: The winner will be announced at the Men’s Soccer Game Saturday, October 1, 2016.