Meal plan options on campus
Wright State offers the value and choices you want and expect at a large university—and then some! Check out your meal plan options for dining on campus.
Residents' Meal Plan: Dining Dollars$
- These funds are the required meal plans of all residential students who live in Hamilton Hall, The Woods, or the Honors Community. As part of the residence hall fees, $1,260 per semester is deposited on students' Wright1 Cards. There is also a $130 administrative fee per semester that cannot be used toward purchases.
- Dining Dollars$ can be spent in any on-campus dining facility, including The C-Store, toward a local Donato's pizza restaurant (dine in or delivery), or gourmet coffees at Bridge Café in the Honors residence halls.
- Any unused Dining Dollars$ at the end of the Spring semester will not be refunded.
- If you run low in Dining Dollars$ and need funds, you can add money to your Wright1 Card through the Dining Club Value Plan$.
*This is the 2012-2013 board plan fee and may be increased with approval by the WSU Board of Trustees for the 2013-2014 academic year.
Commuters: Dining Club Value Plan$
- Buy a plan and receive seven percent more value FREE! Value Plan$ are designed specifically for commuters or for residents who have depleted their Dining Dollar$ account and need additional funds for food.
- Value Plan$ are debit accounts carried on your Wright1 Card.
- You can spend Value Plan$ funds only at on-campus dining facilities.
- You NEVER LOSE Value Plan$ money! They can be carried forward through the semesters and years.
|Value Plan$||Plan Cost||+ Free||$ Receive|
To purchase one of the Value Plan$, please visit the Office of the Bursar online to pay electronically, or you can pay in person with cash, check, or money order (second floor of the Student Union).
These are accepted anywhere on or off campus that the Wright1 Card is accepted. Flex Dollar$ roll over from quarter to quarter. Flex Dollar$ will stay on your account until you spend them or leave the university. You must request a refund if you leave the university. You can add Flex Dollar$ to your account using WINGS or at one of the deposit locations across campus. View the current list of off-campus vendors that accept the Wright1 Card.
Union Market (Student Union)
Watch your meal prepared right before your eyes!
- Homestyle meals
- Fresh soup
- Hot breakfast
- Salad bars
- Stir fry
- Pasta bar
- Subs /wraps
- Bottled beverages
- Convenience items
The Hangar (Allyn Hall)
Delicious, fast food!
- Bakery goods
- Hot, fast breakfasts
- Fresh salad bar
- Hot soups
- Grab-and-go selections
- Deli sandwiches
- Burger King
- Pizza Hut Express
- Skyline Chili
- Taco Bell Express
The Wright Cup (Student Union) and Café Wright (Dunbar Library):
Unique concoctions and fantastic service
- Hot, fresh coffee (Seattle's Best)
- Flavored coffees
- Oregon Chai Tea
- Cinnamon rolls