The University Center for International Education is a Passport Acceptance Facility and accepts passport applications on behalf of the U.S. Department of State.
The University Center for International Education can assist WSU community members in obtaining a passport for traveling overseas. All travelers must have a valid passport to leave and reenter the United States.
U.S. students and community members requiring a passport should not wait until the last minute; to order and process your passport can take up to 4-6 weeks.
To turn in your U.S. Passport Application at the University Center for International Education, an appointment is required. Wright State students, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All others (non-WSU) can call 937.775.3593 to schedule this appointment. We are located in E190 Wright State Student Union. Appointments are available from 8:30AM until 3:30PM and must be scheduled 24 hours in advance (same-day appointments are not available for passport applications).
Obtaining a First-Time Passport
Below is a list of the things you will need for a new passport.
- Passport Application (DS-11 form)
- Proof of Citizenship (birth certificate, proof of naturalization, consular report of birth abroad or certificate of citizenship).
- Current Identification (driver’s license, or government issued identification card.
- Passport Photo - Can be obtained from a number of local facilities including Meijer (next to campus).
- Fees include $110.00 (To the US Department of State for standard passport book) and $25 (to Wright State University for execution).
Passport fee: Check or money order (made payable to U.S. Department of State)
Execution fee: Check or money order (made payable to Wright State University)
We encourage you to visit the U.S. Department of State web site which has complete passport information, application and location of passport offices.