- Important Travel Notice to International Students
- Summer Health Insurance Waiver Notice
- This Saturday is the Wright State International Festival (WSIF)
- OPT Deadline Information
- International Admission Walk In Hours
- Deadline Approaching to File Your Taxes! Only a Few Days Left to April 18th
Students who are travelling to their home countries this entire summer 2016 semester and students who are graduating and going on OPT this spring might be entitled for their summer health insurance waiver (subject to approval). Students are required to produce their complete flight itinerary details in case of travelling.
Please go to the UCIE frontdesk or visit https://www.wright.edu/sites/www.wright.edu/files/page/attachments/Summer%20Health%20Insurance%20Refund.pdf for Summer Insurance Waiver Form
For more details please contact: Jonathon Henderson at email@example.com
- Saturday, April 15th, 1-5pm, Wright State University Nutter Center
- $5 per person
- Free for WSU students with Wright1 Card
- Free for children 12 years or under
- Free tickets available for spouses and children of WSU international students. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your family's tickets.
- $5 tickets for non Wright State students available for purchase at this link: http://community.wrightstatealumni.com/if17
The deadline for filing taxes is April 18th 2017. The Glacier Tax Prep (GTP) passwords are now available for $5. Please visit the link for purchasing the tax password.
Please note you must purchase the tax passcode only if you earned any sort of income in the year 2016. Please wait for at least three working days, from the date of your purchase, to get your confirmation email of passcode along with instructions.
Avoid the last minute hassle by purchasing the tax password and registering for a workshop. Registration for the workshops will be on first come first serve basis. To register for a workshop, and any other details/questions, send an email to Prativa at email@example.com or Gesu at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following details in your email:
NAME, COUNTRY, PHONE NUMBER and WORKSHOP DATE you intend to ATTEND.
Below is the Workshop Schedule (select one):
* Sign up for one of the above UCIE Tax Workshops. You should only register for the workshop after you have received your GTP passcode and tax forms such as W-2 and/or 1042-S from your employer(s).