Semester Transition

Wright State University moved to a semester calendar in Fall 2012.

If you began your studies prior to Fall 2012 on the quarter calendar and did not graduate before Fall 2012, you are considered a “transition” student. Your Honors course requirements are different than your original quarter requirements.

Honors students who will graduate after the transition to semesters should call the Honors office at 937-775-2660 to schedule an appointment with their Honors advisor to review their course progress and requirements.  Below are some useful links to assist you in your Honors course planning.