Strong leadership forges strong communities. Wright State is proud to have true champions of learning, giving, cooperation, and compassion at the helm, guiding our university to the forefront of higher education.
Board of Trustees
The Wright State University Board of Trustees consists of nine community members, appointed by the governor, who dedicate a significant portion of their lives to championing the future successes of the university.
- Douglas A. Fecher, President/CEO, Wright-Patt Credit Union, Chair
- Eloise P. Broner, President/CEO, Good Samaritan Hospital, Secretary
- Michael Bridges, President/CEO, Peerless Technologies Corp.
- Anuj Goyal, M.D.
- William W. Montgomery, President/CEO/Chairman, Celina Insurance Group
- Sean Fitzpatrick, Managing Director, LexisNexis
- Grace Ramos, Retired
- Lt. General C.D. Moore, II, Retired
- Bruce Langos, Executive Director, Criminal Intelligence Center
- Jordan Large, Student Trustee
- Austin Rains, Student Trustee
Curtis L. McCray, Ph.D. (Interim)
Thomas Sudkamp, Ph.D.
Vice President Curriculum and Instruction and Chief Academic Officer
Vice Presidents, Officers, & Associate Provosts
- Mary Ellen Ashley, Vice President
- Steven J. Berberich, Ph.D., Associate Provost
Faculty and Staff Affairs
- Matthew Boaz
Chief Diversity Officer
- Larry Y. Chan, Vice President
Legal Affairs and General Counsel
- Shari Mickey-Boggs, Associate Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
- Rebecca Cole
Advancement, Vice President
- Gary Dickstein, J.D., Vice President (Interim)
- Robert E. W. Fyffe, Ph.D.
University Research, Vice President
Graduate School, Dean
- Robert Hickey, Jr., J.D., Associate Vice President
- Henry Limouze, Ph.D., Associate Vice President (Interim)
- Gregory Sample, Chief Real Estate and Facilities Officer
Double Bowler Properties, President
- Sheila Shellabarger, University Librarian
- Thomas A. Sudkamp, Ph.D., Vice President
Curriculum and Instruction
- Jeff Ulliman, CPA, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Business and Finance
- Craig Woolley, M.Ed.
Chief Information Officer
- Jay Albayyari, Ph.D.
- Linda Caron, Ph.D.
Liberal Arts, College of
- Margaret M. Dunn, M.D., M.B.A.
Medicine, Boonshoft School of
- Robert Fyffe, Ph.D.
- Joseph E. Keferl, Rh.D.
Education and Human Services, College of
- Nathan Klingbeil, Ph.D.
Engineering and Computer Science, College of
President of the Faculty
Carol Loranger, Ph.D.
Staff Advisory Councils