Strong leadership forges strong communities. Wright State is proud to have true champions of learning, giving, cooperation, and compassion at the helm, guiding our university to the forefront of higher education.
Board of Trustees
The Wright State University Board of Trustees consists of nine community members, appointed by the governor, who dedicate a significant portion of their lives to championing the future successes of the university.
- Michael Bridges, President/CEO, Peerless Technologies Corp., Chair
- Douglas A. Fecher, President/CEO, Wright-Patt Credit Union, Vice Chair
- Eloise P. Broner, President/CEO, Good Samaritan Hospital, Secretary
- Anuj Goyal, M.D.
- William W. Montgomery, President/CEO/Chairman, Celina Insurance Group
- Sean Fitzpatrick, Managing Director, LexisNexis
- Grace Ramos, Retired
- Lt. General C.D. Moore, II, Retired
- Jordan Large, Student Trustee
- Ryan Pignatiello, Student Trustee
David R. Hopkins, P.E.D.
Thomas Sudkamp, Ph.D.
Vice President Curriculum and Instruction and Chief Academic Officer
Vice Presidents, Officers, & Associate Provosts
- Mary Ellen Ashley, Vice President
- Steven J. Berberich, Ph.D., Associate Provost
Faculty and Staff Affairs
- Larry Y. Chan, Vice President
Legal Affairs and General Counsel
- Shari Mickey-Boggs, Associate Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
- Rebecca Cole
Advancement, Vice President
- Gary Dickstein, J.D., Vice President (Interim)
- Robert E. W. Fyffe, Ph.D.
University Research, Vice President
Graduate School, Dean
- Robert Hickey, Jr., J.D., Associate Vice President
- Henry Limouze, Ph.D., Associate Vice President (Interim)
- Tony Ortiz, Associate Vice President
- Gregory Sample, Chief Real Estate and Facilities Officer
Double Bowler Properties, President
- Sheila Shellabarger, University Librarian
- Thomas A. Sudkamp, Ph.D., Vice President
Curriculum and Instruction
- Robert J. Sweeney, Ph.D.
Planning, Executive Vice President
Board of Trustees, Secretary
- Jeff Ulliman, CPA, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Business and Finance
- Craig Woolley, M.Ed.
Chief Information Officer
- Douglas W. Leaman, Ph.D.
Science and Mathematics, College of
- Joanne Li, Ph.D.
Business, Raj Soin College of
- Rosalie O'Dell Mainous, Ph.D., A.P.R.N., N.N.P.-B.C.
Nursing and Health, College of
- Kristin D. Sobolik, Ph.D.
Liberal Arts, College of
- LaPearl Logan Winfrey, Ph.D.
Professional Psychology, School of
President of the Faculty
Carol Loranger, Ph.D.
Staff Advisory Councils