Get Your Free Meal!
The 10th annual Raidersgiving is here to serve you! Whether you are a student, staff, faculty, or alumni, if you are not going home for the Thanksgiving holiday, please consider registering for a free Thanksgiving meal by November 15. Meal Registration will be available through November 15th or until we have reached capacity.
Your meal can be picked up on:
Wednesday, November 24, 2021
Wright State Student Union Apollo Room
- Traditional Thanksgiving meal (roast turkey, cornbread dressing, mashed potatoes, gravy, fresh green beans, roll, and butter)
- Vegan meal (Indian stew-kidney bean and potato, basmati rice and naan bread, chocolate chip cookies)
- Gluten-Free meal (turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans, and celery sage dressing with broth)
- Halal meal (chicken kabob and basmati rice, green beans, roll, and butter)
This year you must register by November 15 to receive a meal. Please complete your registration online.
Individuals who wish to make a financial contribution may do so at http://www.wright.edu/give/raidersgiving or by contacting the Wright State Foundation Office at 937-775-2251 and donating to Raidersgiving Fund 551369.
Event sponsored by:
- Individual Donations
- Eric Bigler '83, '87 (Wright State Foundation Emeritus and longtime supporter of Wright State)
- Wright State University Foundation
Giveaways and door prizes donated by:
- Barnes & Noble Bookstore
- Dayton Dragons
- Intercollegiate Athletics