Stop on by Wright State’s Fall 2014 Study Abroad Fair and learn more information on all of the programs that Wright State University offers. While at the fair, you can meet professors that will be leading our summer Ambassador programs, meet with our third party providers that can help you study abroad both short term and long term, as well as meet our own study abroad and financial aid advisors.
• Learn about what scholarships are available and let us help find the program that best suits you!
• Festivities will also include: games, prizes, food, international vendors, as well as music!
• Ask us about volunteering at this fair!
• For more information or questions please email us at: email@example.com
The Study Abroad Fair is a fantastic time to gather information on all the study abroad options that Wright State University has to offer! These include:
• Ambassador Programs with WSU professors (link)
• Third Party Provider Programs to study anywhere in the world (link)
• Exchange Programs with WSU partner schools (link)
Students will also have the opportunity to talk to a representative from the Financial Aid Office to learn how to apply financial aid and scholarships to their study abroad program. Information about study-abroad-specific scholarships will be presented as well.
Study Abroad alumnus will be present to answer answer questions from their experience abroad
The festival will also have:
• Raffle Prizes
• Free Popcorn
• Visa & Passport Information
• Credit Transfer Information
UCIE is holding a photo contest strictly for past/present study abroad students. The deadline to enter the Study Abroad Photo Contest is September 20, 2012 and the photos will be on display at the Study Abroad Fair on September 26.
There are no categories for the Photo Contest, but the winning photos should depict the country in which you have studied abroad. Students that are a part of the Study Abroad Photo Contest will also have the opportunity to enter the same photo into the International Photography Exhibit and Contest during International Week.
Photo Contest Rules:
Participants must be WSU Students, Faculty/Staff and Alumni
• Photo can be in color or black & white.
• Photo must be 8 X 10 inch Hard copy (you do not need to frame) and submitted in digital format with high resolution image at UCIE-Student Union E190.
• Each photo entry must be submitted with a completed Photo Contest Entry Form. Forms are available at UCIE- Student Union E190.
• One photo entry per student.
• The photo must be your creation and all graphics in it must be authorized for public use.
• Please add a small description of your photo including Location and Event.
First Place: $100
Second Place: $50
Third Place: $25 gift card