Student Health Services
Student Health Services banner
The services provided at Student Health Services are comparable to those offered at a family practice setting. All professionals are certified, licensed, or registered in their respective fields. In addition to functioning as caregivers and administrators of treatment, the Student Health Services staff strive to be educators and promote prevention and wellness. We are dedicated to providing primary health care and helping students maintain a healthy lifestyle. The positive approach to living emphasizes the total person: social, occupational, spiritual, physical, intellectual, and emotional.
News & Announcements
News & Announcements
Beginning on Monday, April 15, we will close daily for lunch from 12 -1 pm. Our last morning walk-in will be at 11:30. We will return to normal hours once the fall semester begins on Monday, August 26.
We no longer have the flu vaccine. Please visit Flu.gov to find places in your local area that may still have the vaccine. It is recommended that you call first to ensure they have an adequate supply of the vaccine.
There are steps you can take in your daily life to help protect you from getting the flu.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub. Hand sanitizers are placed near elevators and restrooms on campus.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
- Practice good health habits. Get plenty of sleep and exercise, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids, and eat healthy food.
- Cough into your sleeve (elbow or shoulder), not your hands.
- If you are sick with flu-like illness, stay home for at least 24 hours after your fever is gone without the use of fever-reducing medicine. Stay away from alcoholic beverages and soda. Drink water.
Visit Flu.gov for more information.
Medical History Form
Wright State University's "Policy on Resident Immunization" requires Resident Students to present evidence of up-to-date immunizations prior to moving into a University owned or managed property.