Student Activities site banner
Register for OrgSync
Setting up your personal account
- Visit https://orgsync.com/register?permalink=wright-state-university
- Enter your personal account information
- Click on CREATE
With your personal account now set up, you will be able to access the public student organization pages linked on the Student Activities website. This will allow you to view information about our student organizations at Wright State.
Joining a student organization
- Log into your account – www.orgsync.com
- Click on ACCOUNT on the top bar
- Click on JOIN AN ORG
- Find Wright State University
- Click on ORGANIZATIONS
- Find desired organization
- Click VIEW to view the organization’s page (view option may not be available for all pages)
- Click REQUEST, if you do not know the organization’s personal password
- Here you can type a message to the organization requesting to join. An organization administrator will then add you to the group.
- Click JOIN, if you already know the organization’s personal password (default password is “wright”)
- Enter password
Having problems? Contact The Office of Student Activities @ Debbie Lamp or 775-5570.