Wright State University Television (WSU TV) is the university’s educational channel that broadcasts programming to the campus and Dayton region. Programming includes:
- information and public service announcements
- Raider sports
- events such as the Presidential Lecture Series speakers and Commencement
Live event streaming begins approximately 15 minutes prior to the specific event start time.
Alternate Live Stream
Alternate live event streaming brings you:
- compelling lectures,
- and events that feature the Raider community and distinguished visitors.
Video Technology Services
Do you have an important event that needs to be video recorded? Do you need support with video production, or have an event that needs live streaming? Let Video Technology Services (VTS) help you with all your media and event production needs. VTS is a full service provider of media-related services, including video production and editing, live event support, media duplication, and campus digital signage.
Streaming Technical Assistance
- If the stream stops or freezes, refresh the page and restart the stream.
- You can log on to a live event stream 15 minutes prior to the event start time. Earlier access will result in the following: "Subscription failed: T00907@36561." When this occurs, refresh this page and start hte stream at the scheduled time of the event.
The Wright State University streaming service is powered by Telvue.