- Award Amount
- Eligibility Criteria
No minimum GPA; any undergraduate student transferring to Wright State University with the intention to start Fall Semester. Students beginning in the Spring Semester are eligible for $250. This scholarship is prorated based on enrollment status. It cannot be combined with other institutional aid.
- How to Apply
- Submit a complete Undergraduate Admission Application.
- NO scholarship application is needed to be considered for this award.
- Plan to enroll at least part-time at Wright State University after transferring from another college or university.
- Submit your college transcripts that reflect your previous college or university academic credit.
- Eligible students will be notified by letter via U.S. mail.
- Additional Information
The Transfer First Step Scholarship cannot be combined with any other institutional aid from Wright State, including grants and other scholarships.