A distinguished panel of sitting university presidents and state lawmakers discussed the state of higher education in Ohio during a symposium hosted by Wright State’s presidential search committee.
- Mike Duffey, a member of the Ohio House of Representatives
- Sharon Gaber, president of the University of Toledo
- Bruce Johnson, president of the Inter-University Council of Ohio
- Peggy Lehner, a member of the Ohio Senate
- Mary Ellen Mazey, president of Bowling Green State University
The symposium was moderated by Steve Johnson, president of Sinclair College.