Residential Student Parking Lots
Honors, Woods, College Park, and University Park Resident Communities (D)
The fees for a parking permit for resident students is: annual, $120; fall/spring semesters, $100; single semester, $53.
A resident student is not permitted to purchase a commuter (C) permit.
The Honors, Woods, College Park, and University Park Resident Communities (D) parking permits are valid in your respective lots. If a space is not available in that lot you may park in the next closest community lot or Raider Park and Ride Lot 20.
- All residents must be parked in these community lots or Raider Park and Ride Lot 20 between 6 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Resident permits are also valid in commuter (white lined) spaces on campus from 4 p.m. until 6 a.m., Monday through Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday.
Forest Lane (L) & Hamilton Hall (H)
A student who is a resident is not permitted to purchase a commuter "C" permit.
- Forest Lane (L) parking permits are valid in Forest Lane Community lot FL. If a legal parking space is unavailable in lot FL, a Forest Lane permit holder may use the white lined commuter spaces in Lot 4.
- Hamilton Hall (H) parking permits are valid in Lot 4 in the white lined spaces.
- Forest Lane (L) and Hamilton Hall (H) permits are valid in commuter (white lined) spaces on campus from 4 p.m. to 6 a.m., Monday through Friday and all day on Saturday and Sunday.
- Village (V) Lot V parking permits are valid in Lot V in spaces next to the buildings or in the adjacent lot near the picnic shelter.
- The Village (V) permit may be used to park in commuter (white lined) spaces on campus.
- Visitor parking is available with a parking permit. Visitor permits for overnight visitors may be obtained at the Department of Parking and Transportation by email, or at the Visitor Booth in Lot 2, from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and from 8 a.m. until 3 p.m. on Friday. Residents may obtain a parking permit for their visitor that is valid in commuter student lot 4 or lot 6 (white lines). Open parking is available for visitors in campus lots (including faculty/staff and commuter student spaces) after 4 p.m. on Friday and all day on Saturday and Sunday. Visitor parking is not available in the Residence lots at anytime.
- Visitor parking permits are issued for up to two days at a time, unless approved by Residence Services.
- Residential community permits are valid in unspecified Nutter Center Lots 1 through 9 (no overnight parking). Park and Ride permits are valid in Nutter Center Lots 7 and 8 (no overnight parking).