As of August 1, 2013, all Graduate School applicants must apply online. Paper applications are no longer be accepted.
A $40 fee will be assessed to all degree seeking applications. A $10 fee will be assessed to all non-degree seeking applications and certificate program applications.
Only the applicant will be given access to information relating to their application and/or specific application process and status.
Once submitted, all materials will become property of Wright State University. Application materials will not be returned to the applicant nor will copies of application materials be supplied to the applicant.
Please keep in mind that official test scores must come directly to Wright State from the testing service.
Attention International Students: Visit the Wright State International Gateway website for information on international applications and deadlines. International students should also contact the Wright State International Gateway for all information regarding their application processing, including procedures for submitting application documents, application status checks, and issuing of the I-20s.
Supplemental Materials/Recommendation Forms
- Biomedical Sciences Ph.D. - Recommendation for Admission (1 page)
- Human Services (Counseling) - Letter of Recommendation (PDF) (1 page)
- Social Work - Recommendation Form (PDF) (2 pages)
- Leadership Development & Organizational Studies - Letter of Recommendation (PDF) (2 pages)
- Organizational Studies - Recommendation Form (PDF) (2 pages)