Wright State University holds two commencement ceremonies each year. The first ceremony is Fall Commencement which is held in December. Summer and Fall graduates may participate in this ceremony. The second ceremony is Spring Commencement which is held the last Saturday of April or the first Saturday of May.
- You will receive an email when you are close to graduating.
- Follow the directions included in the email or visit the Ceremony Information page.
- You will register for the commencement ceremony in this process.
- You can change your response up to 10 days before the Commencement ceremony.
Spring Commencement Information
Saturday, April 28, 2018, 10 a.m.
Wright State University Nutter Center
- Doors will open at 8:30 a.m.
- Students, please arrive no later than 9 a.m.
- Seating & Line Up Diagram will be available after April 1, 2018.