The annual Campaign for the Arts raises funds to support local cultural organizations, while simultaneously increasing community awareness of the importance of arts and culture to the life we enjoy in the Dayton Region. A contribution to Culture Works isn't just an investment in arts and culture. It's an Investment in the future of our neighborhoods, cities and regions.
Your support makes it happen.
Did You Know?
- Culture Works brings live performances and cultural information to over 75 companies and more than 97,000 employees each year.
- Culture Works offers special 2-for-1 ticket opportunities for donations of $85 or more through its Passport to the Arts program
- Culture Works funding brings arts education programs to more than 500,000 students in the Dayton region.
- Culture Works publishes a Guide to Arts & Culture in the Dayton Region that showcases over 200 cultural organizations and their annual events for you and your family to enjoy.
- Culture Works advocates at the local, state and national level to support thousands of dollars of grants for arts and culture in the Dayton region.
- The Culture Works Calendar of Events lists hundreds of free and ticketed performances and events for the entire family at www.cultureworks.org
Guide to Arts and Culture
The listing below matches the listing in the 2016-2017 Guide to Arts and Culture for the Dayton Region (Montgomery, Butler, Clark, Clinton, Darke, Greene, Miami, Preble and Warren Counties). The arts organizations and festivals included here are sorted into the following categories to make them easier to find. As we receive notice of other organizations or events through the year, this list will be updated to keep it as comprehensive as possible.