See a list of all TEG courses. You can also:
- Level:UndergraduateCredit Hours:8Schedule Type:LectureLab
Standard maintenance tasks including the application of standards of metrology and basic material structures and concepts of mechanical advantage and how it applies to industrial machinery.
- Level:UndergraduateCredit Hours:7Schedule Type:LectureLab
Identification and construction of basic electrical, motor and motor control and fluid power circuits. Includes diagnostics and the repair of simple circuits and controls. Department Managed Prerequisite(s): Undergraduate level TEG 2910 Minimum Grade of D
- Level:UndergraduateCredit Hours:6Schedule Type:LectureLab
Identification and operation of proper welding and machining operations.
- Level:UndergraduateCredit Hours:4Schedule Type:LectureLab
Construction and modification of complete relay logic and Programmable Logic Control Systems. Department Managed Prerequisite(s): Undergraduate level TEG 2920 Minimum Grade of D
- Level:UndergraduateCredit Hours:5Schedule Type:LectureLab
Self-paced learning module applying theory to application in a working automated system.