The Office of the Controller provides leadership, advising, and reporting on the financial and business affairs of the university. We drive the financial health of the entire campus community because our services are critical to supporting all the units at Wright State University. We're home to services like accounting, budget planning, procurement, resource management, payroll, contract management, and more.
- Accounts payable processes vendor invoices, payments, and employee reimbursements.
- General accounting services provides financial reporting and accounting system maintenance.
- The payroll department ensures university employees are paid on-time and accurately.
- Procurement card services supports e-procurement, travel, and expense reporting for university cards.
- The WINGS Express finance support guide helps you with your WINGS Express finance needs.
The Office of the Bursar's core responsibilities include billing and collecting tuition, fees, campus housing and other university-related charges, as well as banking and treasury services, Wright1 Card, and campus vending operations.
The contract office assists and advises in contract negotiations, document review, and other contractual or legal matters that require assistance.
Procurement assists you in purchasing goods and services through strategic sourcing, negiotiation, and e-procurement.
The Office of Risk Management proactively identifies, analyzes, and minimizes threats to life, property, and business operations to the university community.