Applying for Graduation
Commencement Traffic: I-675 at Fairfield Road will be reduced to one lane in both directions during commencement. Leave extra time or take an alternate route to arrive on time. Click here to view map.
In an effort to provide better service to our students, Wright State University, at the Dayton Campus, now offers an online graduation application at both the undergraduate and graduate levels through WINGS. View Raider Connect Graduation for more information.
- Undergraduate students may not apply for or participate in a commencement ceremony prior to completion of all degree requirements unless they have written approval from their academic dean and the approval is on file in the Student Union Administrative Office. Students with special permission from their academic dean to participate early must meet the same deadlines that are given for regular applications.
- Graduate students may not participate in a commencement ceremony if their degree requirements are not met and subsequent graduate school clearance has not been given and the approval is not on file with the Student Union Administrative Office.
- May Graduates – Students who complete their requirements in May may participate in the May (Spring) commencement ceremony. The deadline to apply to graduate is January 23, 2015.
- August Graduates – Students who complete their requirements in August may participate in the December (Fall) commencement ceremony. The deadline to apply to graduate is May 22, 2015.
- December Graduates – Students who complete their requirements in December may participate in the December (Fall) commencement ceremony. The deadline to apply to graduate is September 4, 2015.