Part-time Student Employment, on and off campus
- Part-time, general service and labor positions that do not require a degree, and typically do not require specific major(s).
- For current students during and between periods of attendance, accomodating their student schedule.
- Job postings identified as "SE."
Student Employment (SE) Policies, Procedures, & Answers
Internships & Co-ops
- Work experiences for upper level students, requiring some specialty skill and knowledge acquired through university education in a particular field of study
More about Internships & Co-ops
- Full-time or part-time positions requiring an undergraduate or graduate degree and specific major or major(s), or specialized certificate or licensure.
More about Career Positions