The Career Center provides resources from your admission to Wright State, through graduation, and beyond. You have a Handshake account for on-campus and off-campus job search, event registration, and on-campus interview sign-up.
Optimize your Career Center experience:
- Activate your Handshake account and find job postings.
- Meet with a Career Advisor for self-assessment, career planning and resume writing.
- Review videos and resource library to become job ready.
- Learn about, search for and apply to On-Campus Student Employment.
- Identify the experience, skills, and other assets needed for internships, co-ops, and your career.
- Attend Career Talks and other Career Center events.
- Share your outcomes at graduation.