- A/P W9 Payment Compliance Form/Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification and Vendor Information Request (PDF) (campus username and password required)In accordance with Internal Revenue Service and State of Ohio regulations, the Accounts Payable Department is required to obtain this form for all businesses and individuals to whom the university makes payments .
- OPERS Independent Contractor Acknowledgment Form (PDF)
This form is to be completed by an individual who begins providing personal services to a public employer on or after Jan. 7, 2013, but are not considered by the public employer to be a public employee and will not have contributions made to OPERS. This form must be completed not later than 30 days after an individual begins providing personal services to the public employer.
- Independent Employee Questionnaire (PDF)
This form aids in the classification of a possible employee or independent contractor. This form should be completed a minimum of two weeks before the anticipated start date in order to ascertain the correct classification of payee (employee vs independent contractor).
- Form W-8BEN (PDF)
Certificate of Foreign Status of Beneficial Owner for United States Tax Withholding.
- Sole Source Justification Form (PDF)
This form is to be completed by the requisitioning department and submitted with requisitions for purchase orders in excess of $25,000.00 when only one vendor or supplier is known.
- Lease Justification Form (PDF)
Per Wright Way policy 5401.10 f, a completed Lease Justification Form is required for all leases as covered by Wright Way policy 2602.
- Financial Impact New Lease Template (XLSX)
- Wright State University Standard Consulting/Professional Services Agreement Template (PDF)
- Payment Approval/Receiving Report Request Form (PDF)
This form is required for all goods and/or services purchased on a Purchase Order that physically will not be received by the Receiving Department (ie: Services or items delivered directly to the department). This form is part of the payment process and authorizes Accounts Payable to make full or partial payment to the Vendor.
Tax Exemption Form (PDF) (campus username and password required)State of Ohio Blanket Certificate of Exemption
- Construction Contract Exemption Certificate (PDF)
State of Ohio Tax Exemption Certificate to be used by construction contractors for buildings to be owned by the University.