Support the FRIENDSHIP FOOD PANTRY with your Kroger Plus Card
Supporting the Food Pantry has never been easier—just shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
HERE'S HOW TO ENROLL:
- Visit KrogerCommunityRewards.com
- Sign in to your online account, or create an account*
- Find and select your organization (Wright State University Food Pantry, Organization Number:77793), and click "Enroll"
You'll start earning rewards for us right away on qualifying purchases made using your Kroger Plus Card! Learn more at KrogerCommunityRewards.com, and thank you for your support.
*Remember, you'll need to re-enroll every April.
FOR QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, PLEASE CONTACT:
Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs
Friendship Food Pantry Coordinator
Food and Item Donations
Non-perishable items can be donated to the food pantry during open hours. Please contact us at (937) 775-2495, if your office, department or organization would like to host a donation drive or fundraiser to benefit the pantry. Please contact us prior to organizing your food collection drive!
Most needed items as of September 2014:
- Canned Fruit
- Perishable Items (Donation of perishable items only when the pantry is open):
- Bread, Bagels, English Muffins
- Cream Cheese
- Fresh Fruit (washed, clean and free of dirt and insects)
- Fresh Vegetables (washed, clean and free of dirt and insects)
- Cold Cereal
- Instant Hot Cereal
- Vegetable juice
- Fruit juice
- Canned Soups (No Chicken Noodle or Tomato)
- Instant Rice & Instant Potatoes
- Whole Wheat and Regular Spaghetti
- Pasta Sides
- Rice Sides
- Baby Food
- Baby Wipes
- Canned meat (Chicken, Ham, Tuna, Turkey)
- Men’s & Women’s Personal Hygiene Products
- Gravy (Jars or Packets)
- Spices, Seasonings & Salt/Pepper
- Condiments (Ketchup, Mustard, Relish and Mayonnaise/Salad Dressing)
- Plastic ware
- Can openers
- Cooking Utensils
- Paper Plates
- Toilet Paper
- Plastic sandwich bags
- Large Ziploc bags
Tax-deductible contributions can be made payable to the WSU Foundation. Please indicate on your check that the donation is for the WSU Friendship Food Pantry.
Please mail your check to: Wright State University-Foundation, 3640 Colonel Glenn Hwy., Dayton, Ohio, 45435-0001
Tax-deductible credit card contributions can be made online using the "Donate Today" button.