The Women in STEMM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Medicine) Leadership Institute will bring together female students and leaders across industries, including dynamic thinkers in business and academia.
The mission of the Women in STEMM Leadership Institute is to connect the power and intellect of this multi-generation gathering to address the Dayton area's future, with a special interest in STEMM.
October 21, 2016
Student Success Center, 009 Auditorium
- Melissa Flagg, Ph.D., Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Research, Department of Defense
- Ayşe A. Şahin, Ph.D., Professor and Chair of Mathematics and Statistics, Wright State University
- Revonna Smith, D.O., MBA, Anesthesiologist at Kettering Anesthesia Associates, Founder/CEO of SafeCare Tools
Show Me the Data
April 17, 2016
163 Student Union
Discussion and ideas on presenting your data in a meaningful way to your customer by using visual ads, with a key focus on thinking outside of the box.
Presented by Booz Allen Hamilton employees:
- April Keene, Signals and Radar Engineer
- Justine Raterman, Operations Research Analyst
- Patrice Lalor, Radar Engineer
- Sarah Kelch, Software Developer
October 25, 2015
- Gen. Ellen M. Pawlikowski, General, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base
- Nan Whaley, Mayor, City of Dayton
- Rosanne Schutzman, Vice President of Information Technology and Support Services, Wright-Patt Credit Union
- Dr. Nathan Klingbeil, Dean, Wright State University College of Engineering and Computer Science
- Dr. Kathy Engisch, Dean, Wright State University College of Science and Mathematics
- Cassie Barlow, Ph.D., (Event MC), Executive Director, Center for Workforce Development at Wright State University and the Advanced Technical Intelligence Center (ATIC)