The Department of Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) has free "orphaned" chemicals that are available to all researchers on a "first come, first serve" basis.
Orphan chemicals are donated by laboratories or collected by EHS to be re-used, re-purposed, or recycled to reduce our environmental impact.
Highlights of the new program include:
- A new orphan chemical room is located on-campus. No need to wait for transport from an off-campus location.
- All Wright State laboratories can participate by obtaining "orphan" chemicals or donating "orphan" chemicals.
- The list of the chemicals available on our on-line chemical inventory program ChemWatch
For more information contact:
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Phone: 937-775-2215 | Office: WSU Dayton Campus - 047 Biological Sciences II | Email: email@example.com