For confirmation of testing dates, registration deadlines or updated fees, please contact Testing Services at (937) 775-5770.
Review, preparation and resource information for many of the following test is available online at Test Prep Review.
American College Test (ACT)
- 4 hours
- Students must register online. No exceptions can be made. Use the ACT website to register for upcoming tests.
- Once registered, you must follow ACT's testing requirements. Please visit the ACT website for official information regarding test times, acceptable photo ID required to test, a Test Day Checklist and other valuable information.
- Friday, October 3, 2014 is the deadline to register for the exam on Saturday, October 25, 2014, but a late fee will apply (see ACT Website for details).
- Students officially registered to take the ACT on Saturday, October 25, 2014 should report to Rike Hall at Wright State University as indicated on the ACT website.
- Please access printable campus maps for directions and location of Rike Hall. Rike Hall is also know as the Raj Soin College of Business (Rike is abbreviated "RK" on the map).
- Upcoming examination dates and the most current information about testing policies and resources are always available at the ACT website.
- 4 hours
- The cost of the ACT Residual is $55.00. For late registration add $20.00
- Call Testing Services for more information at (937) 775-5770
Law School Admission Test
- 4-1/2 hours
- Current LSAT dates and fees can be found on the Law School Admission Council, Inc. website.
Praxis I - Pre-Professional Skills (PPST)
Register online on the Educational Testing Service website.
Praxis II - National Teachers Exam (NTE)
Register online at Educational Testing Service website.
HESI RN Exam (Nursing Exams)
Download: HESI Guidelines (PDF)
Oral Proficiency Test (OPT - Speak Test)
Contact Chris Hall in the English Department at (937) 775-2268.
TOEFL test is not given at Wright State. Please see the TOEFL website for the nearest testing location.