- Seek and resolve all underrepresented student group concerns
- Shall take primary executive responsibility for SGA activities that promotes diversity and inclusion
- Work with, and represent, the underrepresented student populations on campus.
- Maintain contact with the following offices: Bolinga Black Cultural Resources Center, the Office of Disabilities Services, Women’s Center, the Office of Multicultural Affairs and Community Engagement, the Office of Latino Affairs, and the University Center for International Education
- Collaborate with various departments to provide meaningful programming that promotes an inclusive culture and an understanding of diversity at our University
- Shall address and attempt to resolve issues of concern of international students on campus
- Attend weekly meetings
- Shall sit on or be affiliated with, but not limited to, the International Gateway Program and LEAP (Learning English for Academic and Professional Purposes) organizations.
- Previous Projects Include: (Conversation Club, Have your Say Friday, V-Day Women’s Center, Muslim Panel Discussion, AATA Microaggressions Workshop, and more).
Dominique McPhaul - Chair