- Seek and address all accessibility, health, and safety issues.
- Promote activities in the area of diversity and inclusion pertaining to student’s accessibility, health, and safety.
- Sit on committees that deal with university issues pertaining to accessibility, health, and safety.
- Maintain contact with the Office of Disability Services, Counseling and Wellness Services, and Physical Plant.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of the American Disability Act (ADA) and apply its principles.
- Attend weekly meetings
- Previous Projects Include: (Gender-Neutral Bathrooms, Vets and Pets, Continued Safety for Students, Moving Toward a More Accessible Campus, Accessible Student Organizations, and more).
Kimberly Dove - Chair