NEW ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM! Wright State University is pleased to announce new scholarship opportunities that will be offered for Fall 2013 to eligible students who enroll directly from high school, such as the Raider Excellence Scholarship and Wright Promise Scholarship! Visit our First-Year Scholarships page for more details!
A scholarship is a form of financial aid that does not have to be repaid. It is often merit-based or restricted to a select population of students.
- Student may receive only one Academic Performance scholarship.
- The combined totals of Wright State University scholarship assistance, other financial aid awards and any additional resources, not including the Federal Pell Grant entitlement program, may not exceed the total cost of attendance as established by the Office of Financial Aid for the academic year.
- Scholarships for underrepresented student populations are intended to enhance the diversity of the Wright State community in proportion to the diversity of the Miami Valley Region.
- All high school cumulative GPAs are based on a 4.0 grading system.
- Scholarships are awarded on an "as funds are available" basis.
- Appropriate application materials must be postmarked by the application deadline to be eligible for scholarships.
- Please be familiar with our Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy for Renewable Scholarships.
- If you have a renewable scholarship and have questions on special circumstances in regards to the use of your scholarship, see Special Circumstances and Exceptions.