Is your web content a decade out of date? Have you created a new program that requires online registration? Do you need to develop a database to support a special event in the future? Our web team can help.
Our web team can create a site just for your purposes—and make you look great, in keeping with the overall style of Wright State's online presence.
Our services include:
- Website development: create a secure and user-friendly site with proper programming, collaborating with CaTS
- Website design: develop a unique online visual identity for your department or program, in the context of a uniform image for Wright State
- Web support: add information, make corrections, refresh your design, and track your site statistics
- Web marketing: email marketing (including graphic emails blasts and announcements in WINGS), banner placements on wright.edu, and social media promotions
- Web reporting: search engine optimization (SEO) and analytics reporting, featuring tracking and trends
Wright State Homepage Announcements
If you're planning a big event on campus or a major announcement that you would like featured on the university's homepage, let us know. We can't guarantee a spot, but we will be happy to review your request and include your announcement as space permits.
To initiate a new web project or for information on programming, development, web design projects, homepage announcements, FourWinds Interactive displays, website updates and Drupal needs please contact:
DIrector of Web Development and Strategy