Adding a Photo
To add a photo to a page
- Click your cursor within the WYSIWYG location you would like to add the photo into your content stream.
- Click the "Add media" icon (looks like a little photo with a mountain)
- Use the "Choose File" button to find the image you want to upload on your system and then click "Submit"
- On the options page select "Original" (size) for the Current Format (resize your photo before upload)
- Add a Description (alt text) of the photo. This is important for the accessibility of your page.
- This caption field can be left as is and is not used.
- Click Submit to add your image to the WYSIWYG
The media Icon
Directing the CMS where to grab your file from
Once uploaded, you'll have a few options; the image formatting, Description, and Caption
Aligning an Image
To align/float an image to the right you need to right click on the image once uploaded to the WYSIWYG and select "Image Properties". In the Image Properties dialog box select Alignment "Right" from the dropdown as show in the image below. Then select OK to submit the change.