Manage the Interview
- The interview is a two-way conversation in which you and the employer gather information to decide if you are a good fit for the job.
- Communicate one consistent message: I am the best person for the job. Support your message with hard evidence and examples from your past experience.
- Gain confidence and improve your skills with practice, feedback, and self-reflection.
- Rehearse your interview technique with friends, mentors, or the Career Services Mock Interview program available to Wright State University students and alumni who are actively seeking jobs.
- Wright State students can increase their opportunities through participation in the On-Campus Interviewing program.
- Check out the successful interview study guide https://www.wright.edu/sites/www.wright.edu/files/page/attachments/nace-interview-prepare-and-practice.pdf