Graduate School About banner
Welcome to the Wright State University Graduate School. Our 52 master's programs and six doctoral programs embody Wright State's spirit of innovation through cutting-edge research, outstanding faculty and educational opportunities, and rich connections to the world around us.
Our goal is to transform our students and the communities in which they live through top-quality advanced education. We invite you to explore our website, peruse our many graduate programs, send us questions or feedback, or start your application process.
R. William Ayres
Interim Dean of the Graduate School
Did you know?
Wright State is home to seven Centers of Excellence, which partner with businesses and the military, generating new jobs, millions of dollars in economic impact, and savings for industry.
The centers include:
- Neuroscience Institute, which is combining resources with Premier Health Partners to create a transformational environment in which teams of doctors and scientists work shoulder to shoulder to discover new treatments for diseases and injuries of the nervous system
- National Center for Medical Readiness, a 52-acre site in which military and civilian first responders are trained in the medical response to acts of terrorism and natural disasters
- Human-Centered Innovation, which plays a pivotal role in human-performance research for the Defense Department by using faculty members with expertise in engineering, computer science, biology, psychology, mathematics, and health
- Knowledge-Enabled Computing (Kno.e.sis), among the largest academic groups in Semantic Web and associated topics in the world for research, development, and application of semantic and knowledge-enabled techniques.
- Ohio Center of Excellence for Product Reliability and Optimization (CEPRO), advancing the science of product development and manufacturing to achieve ever-higher performance.
- Collaborative Education, Leadership, and Innovation in the Arts (CELIA), a Center for innovative projects and artistic products through collaboration.
- Micro-Air Vehicle Research
Wright State University is home to over 3,300 master’s and doctoral level graduate students. During the 2012-13 academic year, the Graduate School conferred 1,125 master’s and 177 doctoral degrees. Our diverse student population included over 740 international students from over 40 countries.