February 11, 2017
Please join your fellow Wright State faculty and staff on Saturday, February 11, for the fifth annual Faculty and Staff Appreciation Night, a celebration of all that you do for our university community. The appreciation night consists of two basketball games and the Faculty and Staff Tailgate in the McLin Gym.
See below for information on how you can sign up for one or all three events!
Women's Basketball vs. UIC: 4:30 p.m., Nutter Center Arena
Faculty and Staff Tailgate: 5–6:45 p.m., Nutter Center McLin Gymnasium
Men's Basketball vs. Green Bay: 7 p.m., Nutter Center Arena
Faculty and Staff Tailgate Admission
During this free family-friendly event, you can enjoy free hot dogs, veggie dogs, chips, and soda; say "Cheese!" at the photo booth; play games; collect autographs from our Raider student-athletes; receive a free Wright State T-shirt; and Raider Up with music, pep band, and spirit squads!
Reserve your Faculty and Staff Tailgate tickets now. Tickets to the men's or women's basketball games will NOT grant you admission to the tailgate, and a tailgate ticket will NOT grant you admission to the basketball game. Separate registrations/tickets are required.
Men's Game Admission
All Wright State faculty and staff with a wright.edu email address are eligible to receive up to four FREE tickets. Additional tickets are available for $10 each, which includes a $1 Ticketmaster fee per ticket. Note that a FSA Tailgate ticket will not grant you admission to the basketball game. Separate registrations/tickets are required.
Reserve your Men's Basketball tickets now. We recommend keeping this current window open and following the below step-by-step instructions.
Women's Game Admission
Receive FREE admission for you and your guests by showing your Wright1 Card at any of the Nutter Center Box Office locations. Gates open at 3:30 p.m.
men's basketball ticket Ordering Instructions
- There are only 1,800 complimentary tickets available.
- Ticket limit: There is a limit of four (4) tickets per faculty or staff wright.edu email address provided by the Office of the Provost. If you would like to purchase unlimited additional tickets at the discounted rate, you will need to complete the buy process a second time and pay by credit card. Please see the directions below and use a desktop or laptop computer.
- Browser compatibility: AccountManager officially support IE9 and Firefox 3.5 and above. Other browsers and/or browser versions may work but you may experience reduced functionality. In addition, certain settings and configurations may negatively impact the AccountManager site. If you receive an error message when you click the link, please try to reset/refresh the page.
To Receive your Complimentary Tickets
Each faculty and staff member with a wright.edu email account can receive four free tickets.
- Click here to access the private “Wright State University Employee AccountManager” site. If you have problems with the link, please email Deanna Terelle for assistance.
- Select "Find Tickets"
- When "Access an Offer" pops up, enter GOWSU17
- Select up to four available seats* at the "Faculty-Staff Provided Tickets" price (ignore posted price)
- Select "Add to Cart"
- Login or create an account—your account must have your @wright.edu email address in order to proceed
- You may need to select "Add to Cart" again after logging in or creating your account
- Select "TicketFast" as your delivery method (ignore posted price or cost summary)
- Select Checkout
- Payment information:
- Select WSU Fac and Staff as the Payment Option
- Enter your first and last name with no spaces—this serves as your payment for the tickets
- Select "next step"
- Click the checkbox for the terms of service
- Click "Submit Order"
- You can print your tickets from the order summary or leave them on your account to print at a later time.
To print at a later time: Login to your account, go to manage tickets, and click on Print-at-Home. Then select the tickets to print and click print on the top-right of the Manage My Tickets box.
To Purchase Additional Tickets
Admission to the men's basketball game, beyond your four free tickets, is $9 per person (plus a $1 Ticketmaster fee per ticket). Note that in order to select tickets that are adjacent to your other tickets, you will need to record the seat information of your first four and access the site using a desktop or laptop computer. The seat selection tool is not mobile-friendly.
- While logged into AccountManager, click "Account Home"
- Under Ticket & Plan Purchases, click "Buy Packages/Tickets"
- Select Continue
- Select additional seats* you would like to purchase at "Faculty-Staff Additional Tix" price. The price for each ticket is $9; there is a $1 per ticket Ticketmaster fee that will be added to the price during checkout.
- Continue the process as you did with the complimentary tickets, but select "Credit/Debit Card" as the payment option. Enter your payment information.
Please note that the WSU Fac and Staff payment method is valid ONLY for the first four tickets a faculty or staff member requests. If this option is selected for additional tickets, the additional tickets will be void.
*There are accessible/companion seats available, for those needing them, via the seat map. In order to see accessible seats, check the "Accessible Seats" box to the left of the map below the green line, and then click on "Wheelchair/Companion" below the slider. They are shown as accessible on the seat map.
Please contact Deanna Terelle at (937) 775-4936 if you have questions or problems purchasing tickets.