February 10, 2018
Please join your fellow Wright State faculty and staff on Saturday, February 10, for the sixth annual Faculty and Staff Appreciation Night, a celebration of all that you do for our university community. The appreciation night consists of two basketball games and the faculty and staff tailgate in the McLin Gym.
Women's Basketball vs. Oakland: 4:30 p.m., Nutter Center Arena
Faculty and Staff Tailgate: 5–7 p.m., Nutter Center McLin Gymnasium
Men's Basketball vs. Milwaukee: 7 p.m., Nutter Center Arena
Join us for this free family-friendly tailgate, where you can enjoy free snacks and soda, say "Cheese!" at the selfie station, play games, collect autographs from our Raider student-athletes, and Raider Up with music, pep band, and spirit squads. Admission is free with your ticket to the men's game, season ticket, or faculty/staff ID.
Men's Game Admission
All Wright State faculty and staff with a wright.edu email address are eligible to receive up to four FREE tickets. Additional tickets are available for $10 each, with the Ticketmaster fee included (the ticket itself is $9 with a $1 fee). There are 1,800 free tickets blocked for this event.
Women's Game Admission
Receive FREE admission for you and your guests by showing your Wright1 Card at any of the Wright State Nutter Center Box Office locations. Gates open at 3:30 p.m.
men's basketball ticket Ordering Instructions
- There are only 1,800 complimentary tickets available.
- Ticket limit: There is a limit of four (4) tickets per faculty or staff wright.edu email address provided by the Office of the Provost. If you would like to purchase unlimited additional tickets at the discounted rate, you will need to complete the buy process a second time and pay by credit card. Please see the directions below and use a desktop or laptop computer.
- Browser compatibility: AccountManager officially supports IE9 and the latest version of Google Chrome. Other browsers and/or browser versions may work but you may experience reduced functionality. In addition, certain settings and configurations may negatively impact the AccountManager site. If you receive an error message when you click the link, please try to reset/refresh the page. You can also copy the link and paste directly into your search bar at the top of your browser.
To Receive your Complimentary Tickets
Each faculty and staff member with a wright.edu email account can receive four free tickets.
- Click to purchase your tickets
- Select "Find Tickets"
- When "Access an Offer" pops up, enter RAIDERS18
- Select up to four available seats* at the "Faculty-Staff Provided Tickets" price (ignore posted price)
- Select "Add to Cart"
- Login or create an account—your account must have your @wright.edu email address in order to proceed
- You may need to select "Add to Cart" again after logging in or creating your account
- Select "TicketFast" as your delivery method (ignore posted price or cost summary)
- Select Checkout
- Payment information:
- Select WSU Fac and Staff as the Payment Option
- Enter your first and last name with no spaces—this serves as your payment for the tickets
- Select "next step"
- Click the checkbox for the terms of service
- Click "Submit Order"
- You can print your tickets from the order summary or leave them on your account to print at a later time.
To print at a later time: Login to your account, go to manage tickets, and click on Print-at-Home. Then select the tickets to print and click print on the top-right of the Manage My Tickets box.
To Purchase Additional Tickets
Admission to the men's basketball game, beyond your four free tickets, is $9 per person (plus a $1 Ticketmaster fee per ticket). Note that in order to select tickets that are adjacent to your other tickets, you will need to record the seat information of your first four and access the site using a desktop or laptop computer. The seat selection tool is not mobile-friendly.
- While logged into AccountManager, click "Account Home"
- Under Ticket & Plan Purchases, click "Buy Packages/Tickets"
- Select Continue
- Select additional seats* you would like to purchase at "Faculty-Staff Additional Tix" price. The price for each ticket is $9; there is a $1 per ticket Ticketmaster fee that will be added to the price during checkout.
- Continue the process as you did with the complimentary tickets, but select "Credit/Debit Card" as the payment option. Enter your payment information.
Please note that the WSU Fac and Staff payment method is valid ONLY for the first four tickets a faculty or staff member requests. If this option is selected for additional tickets, the additional tickets will be void.
*There are accessible/companion seats available, for those needing them, via the seat map. In order to see accessible seats, check the "Accessible Seats" box to the left of the map below the green line, and then click on "Wheelchair/Companion" below the slider. They are shown as accessible on the seat map.
Please contact Evan Neubert at (937) 775-4934 if you have questions or problems purchasing tickets.
New this year!
Administrator Pie-in-the-Face Challenge
This year seven brave administrators have taken the challenge and are participating in the first annual, Pie-In-The-Face Challenge, to raise money for a good cause. Each university leader has chosen a Wright State unit/activity as their designated charity. Starting February 1, purchase raffle tickets for a chance to throw a pie in the face of your favorite leader. At the event, we will draw from all of the tickets purchased and three lucky administrators will take a pie in the face. A really lucky leader may even get their name pulled out in all three drawings—their charity will receive all of the money raised in the raffle. The pie thrower will be the individual who purchased the lucky ticket drawn.
The Challengers and chosen organization
- Associate Provost Steven Berberich (Faculty and Staff Appreciation Event)
- Chief Diversity Officer Matt Boaz (Damon S. Bell Memorial Leadership Scholarship)
- Vice President of Legal Affairs/General Counsel Larry Chan (Latino, Asian, and Native American Affairs)
- Vice President of Student Affairs Gary Dickstein (Student Government Scholarship Fund)
- Associate Vice President Bill Holmes (Scholarships for Study Abroad)
- Dean of the College of Education and Human Services Joseph Keferl (CEHS Dean’s Student Advisory Board)
- Chief Real Estate and Facilities Officer Greg Sample (Veterans and Military Affairs Center)
- Chief Information Officer Craig Woolley (Michael Corchoran Scholarship Fund)
You can purchase raffle tickets in 250 University Hall starting February 1 through February 9 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on weekdays.Tickets can also be purchased at the event on February 10.
Raffle Tickets Costs:
- $1 for one ticket
- $5 for six tickets
- $10 for 15 tickets
Adult Cornhole tournament
Chief Information Office Craig Woolley and Associate Provost Steven Berberich are putting out a challenge to all cornhole players. If you think you can beat the team that won this year’s CTL-CaTS cornhole event, then sign up for the FSA cornhole tournament. Submit your names (teams of two) to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 2, 2018. Winners will take ownership, until the next FSA cornhole tournament, of the soon-to-be coveted FSA Cornhole trophy.
New for employees' children
Employees' children will be able to participate in making the pre-game tunnel the men’s basketball team will run through before the game. Participants will need to be on the floor by the home team bench by the 10-minute mark on the pre-game clock.