Teaching Innovation Grants
We are pleased to announce that Teaching Innovation Grants will again be available to support course redesign using innovative pedagogies to enhance student learning and to engage students in active learning. Proposals are encouraged for undergraduate courses at all levels, including the Wright State Core, individual majors, and widely taught service courses.
Examples of Successful Teaching Innovation Grant Proposals
- Teaching Innovation Grant Proposal, Chemistry Example
- Teaching Innovation Grant Proposal, Management Example
- Teaching Innovation Grant Proposal, Sociology/English Example
Videos of Faculty Who Have Recieved Innovation Grants
- Jason Deibel: "Enhance Student Learning in Introductory Physics"
- Sarah Twill: "Implement a Flipped Classroom in SW 3800"
- Dennis Hance: Redevelop Freshman Engineering Courses