Faculty and Staff Appreciation Night
On Saturday, January 17, please join us for a family-friendly event featuring games, prizes, hamburgers, hot dogs, autographs, inflatables, and more! Then join your colleagues and their families to cheer on your Wright State Raiders men's basketball team as they host Horizon League rival, Valparaiso University.
Appreciation event: 5 p.m., Nutter Center McLin Gym
Men's basketball vs. Valparaiso: 7 p.m., Nutter Center Arena
Ticket Ordering Instructions
- There are a limited number of tickets available beginning on Tuesday, December 2. They will be available until January 15, 2015, or all allotted tickets are claimed.
- Requesting and ordering tickets also serves as your RSVP for the pre-game event. There is no other action needed to attend.
- Faculty and Staff who are also season ticket holders do not need to RSVP for the pre-game event. They are encouraged to come and show their Wright1 Card at the door of McLin Gym.
- If you ordered tickets last year, or have otherwise purchased Wright State Basketball tickets through AccountManager, you will already have an account set up. Please use your @wright.edu email, or account number, and password to sign in. If you do not remember your password, please use the "Forgot Your Password?" link to retrieve/reset it.
- Please contact Micki Ford at x4934 if you have questions or problems purchasing tickets.
- Ticket Limit
- There is a limit of four (4) tickets provided by the Office of the Provost. If you would like to purchase unlimited additional tickets at the discounted rate, you will need to complete the buy process a second time and pay by credit card. Please see the directions below.
- Browser compatibility note:
- AccountManager officially support IE8 and Firefox 3.5 and above. Other browsers and/or browser versions may work but you may experience reduced functionality. In addition, certain settings and configurations may negatively impact the AccountManager site.
- If you receive an error message when you click the link, please try to reset / refresh the page.
To Receive Your 4 Complimentary Tickets
- Follow the link to the private Wright State University Employee AccountManager site
- Select “Find tickets”
- When “Access an Offer” pops up, enter promo code: GOWSU15
- Select up to 4 available seats at the “Faculty-Staff Provided Tickets” price (price shown is for internal use only). There are accessible/companion seats available, for those needing them, via the seat map. They are mapped as accessible on the seat map.
- “Add to cart”
- Log In/Create Account
- If you already have an account on My WSU AccountManager, please enter the information.
- If you do not have an account, follow the process to create one.
**Your account must have your @wright.edu email address in order to proceed**
- You may need to click “Add to cart” again once logged in
- Select “TicketFast” as your delivery method
- Do not worry about the price or cost summary. This is an internal charge only. Continue to checkout.
- Payment Information
- Select WSU Fac and Staff as the Payment Option
- Enter your first and last name with no space → This serves as your “payment” for the tickets
- “Next step”
- Review and Submit
- Click on terms of service checkbox
- “Submit order”
- You can print your tickets from the order summary, or leave them on your account to print at a later time.
To Purchase Additional Tickets for the Appreciation Event and Game for $10 (all-inclusive for event, game, and Ticketmaster charge)
- Click “Account home”
- Under Ticket & Plan Purchases, click “Buy Packages/Tickets”
- Select additional seats you would like to purchase at “Faculty-Staff Additional Tix” price. The tickets are $9 plus a $1 Ticketmaster fee (per ticket) that will be added to the ticket price during checkout.
- Continue the process as you did with the complimentary tickets, but select “Credit/Debit Card” as the payment option and enter your credit/debit card information.
- Please note that the WSU Fac and Staff payment method is valid ONLY for the first four tickets a WSU Faculty and Staff member requests. If this option is selected for additional tickets, the additional tickets will be void.
Reminder: When ordering your complimentary tickets, do not worry about the price or cost summary. This is an internal charge only. Continue to checkout. (See step 8 above under the complimentary ticket section.)
Please contact Micki Ford at (937) 775-4934 if you have questions or problems purchasing tickets.