Faculty and Staff Appreciation Night
February 20, 2016
Please join your fellow Wright State faculty and staff on Saturday, February 20, for the fourth annual Faculty and Staff Appreciation Night, a celebration of all that you do for our university community.
Women's basketball vs. Detroit: 3 p.m., Nutter Center Arena
Appreciation event: 5 p.m., Nutter Center McLin Gymnasium
Men's basketball vs. Northern Kentucky: 7 p.m., Nutter Center Arena (Senior Night)
Men's Game and Appreciation Event Admission
All Wright State faculty and staff with a wright.edu email address are eligible to receive up to four FREE tickets. Additional tickets are available for $10 each, which includes the appreciation event, basketball game, and $1 Ticketmaster fee per ticket.
Employee men's basketball season ticket holders do not need to purchase tickets. Just RSVP at http://bit.ly/1ZBqWrf and show your Wright1 Card at the McLin Gym entrance for admission to the Appreciation Event. (Visit http://bit.ly/wsu-mbb-seasontix for season ticket information.)
ORDER TICKETS NOW: http://bit.ly/wsufsa16
There are 2,075 tickets blocked for this event. See below for step-by-step instructions.
Women's Game Admission
Receive FREE admission for you and your guests by showing your Wright1 Card at any of the Nutter Center Box Office locations. Gates open at 2 p.m.
Specific Ordering Instructions
- There are a limited number of tickets available beginning on Tuesday, January 19. They will be available until February 10, or all allotted tickets are claimed.
- Requesting and ordering tickets also serves as your RSVP for the pre-game event. There is no other action needed to attend.
- Faculty and Staff who are also season ticket holders may visit http://bit.ly/1ZBqWrf to RSVP for the Appreciation Event. Show your Wright1 Card at the door of McLin Gym.
- Ticket limit: There is a limit of four (4) tickets provided by the Office of the Provost. If you would like to purchase unlimited additional tickets at the discounted rate, you will need to complete the buy process a second time and pay by credit card. Please see the directions below and use a desktop or laptop computer.
- Browser compatibility: AccountManager officially support IE9 and Firefox 3.5 and above. Other browsers and/or browser versions may work but you may experience reduced functionality. In addition, certain settings and configurations may negatively impact the AccountManager site. If you receive an error message when you click the link, please try to reset/refresh the page.
To Receive your Complimentary Tickets
Each faculty and staff member with a wright.edu email account can receive four free tickets. Tickets are good for admission to the men's basketball game and the appreciation event.
- Visit http://bit.ly/wsufsa16 to access the private “Wright State University Employee AccountManager” site. If you have problems with the link, please cut and paste into your browser.
- Select "Find Tickets"
- When "Access an Offer" pops up, enter RAIDERS16
- Select up to four available seats* at the "Faculty-Staff Provided Tickets" price (ignore posted price)
- Select "Add to Cart"
- Login or create an account—your account must have your @wright.edu email address in order to proceed
- You may need to select "Add to Cart" again after logging in or creating your account
- Select "TicketFast" as your delivery method (ignore posted price or cost summary)
- Select Checkout
- Payment information:
- Select WSU Fac and Staff as the Payment Option
- Enter your first and last name with no spaces—this serves as your payment for the tickets
- Select "next step"
- Click the checkbox for the terms of service
- Click "Submit Order"
- You can print your tickets from the order summary or leave them on your account to print at a later time.
To print at a later time: Login to your account, go to manage tickets, and click on Print-at-Home. Then select the tickets to print and click print on the top-right of the Manage My Tickets box.
To Purchase Additional Tickets
Admission to both the men's basketball game and appreciation event beyond your four free tickets is $9 per person (plus a $1 Ticketmaster fee per ticket). Note that in order to select tickets that are adjacent to your other tickets, you will need to record the seat information of your first four and access the site using a desktop or laptop computer. The seat selection tool is not mobile-friendly.
- While logged into AccountManager, click "Account Home"
- Under Ticket & Plan Purchases, click "Buy Packages/Tickets"
- Select Continue
- Select additional seats* you would like to purchase at "Faculty-Staff Additional Tix" price. The price for each ticket is $9; there is a $1 per ticket Ticketmaster fee that will be added to the price during checkout.
- Continue the process as you did with the complimentary tickets, but select "Credit/Debit Card" as the payment option. Enter your payment information.
Please note that the WSU Fac and Staff payment method is valid ONLY for the first four tickets a faculty or staff member requests. If this option is selected for additional tickets, the additional tickets will be void.
*There are accessible/companion seats available, for those needing them, via the seat map. In order to see accessible seats, check the "Accessible Seats" box to the left of the map below the green line, and then click on "Wheelchair/Companion" below the slider. They are shown as accessible on the seat map.
Please contact Emma Hovarter at (937) 775-4934 if you have questions or problems purchasing tickets.