Lost and Found
The Wright State University Lost and Found is located in 065 Allyn Hall in the Customer Service Center. Lost and Found is open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. You must present valid identification to retrieve lost property.
Lost and Found receives many articles of significant value and every attempt is made to return them to the rightful owner. Due to limited space, articles are kept for 30 days only. After that time, any unclaimed items are disposed of through ESPM. Funds generated from unclaimed items are donated to the Wright State Campus Scholarship Fund.
065 Allyn Hall
3640 Colonel Glenn Hwy
Dayton, OH 45435-0001
Open Monday–Friday, 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Telephone: (937) 775-4444
Items We Will Accept
- Credit cards
- Prescription glasses
Items We Cannot Accept
- Clothing of a personal nature
- Swimwear, socks, flip-flops
- Prescription drugs
- Make-up, lotions, hair brushes, hair clips, hair products
- Contact solution, ear plugs
- Potential biohazards, such as diabetic kits, etc. (contact Environmental Health & Safety at (937) 775-2215 to arrange for proper removal and disposal)
There are local contacts in many of the buildings on campus. For points of contact in other campus locations, please call (937) 775-4444. If you take care of lost articles in your building and do not think you are on our 'building contact' list, please let us know.