Register for Classes
Spring Semester classes: January 13 through April 26, 2014
- Registration groups are based on your registration status from Fall Semester 2013.
- Early registration begins November 4, 2013
- Open registration begins December 1, 2013
- The WINGS Express registration status contains your specific starting time. Access this using WINGS.
If you do not want to purchase health insurance, you must opt out during registration.
Parking permits can be purchased on a semester basis. For more information, visit Parking and Transportation.
For the most up-to-date information regarding the class offerings, go to the online class schedule.
For more information, visit RaiderConnect or contact RaiderConnect at (937) 775-4000.
For help using WINGS Express, contact the CaTS Help Desk.
- Undergraduate degree-seeking students must apply for admission.
- Graduate degree-seeking and non-degree students must apply for admission.
- New non-degree undergraduate students can register by completing the Non-degree Application form and submitting it to RaiderConnect.
New students must be admitted to obtain a WINGS account and register online.
If you are a new student for Spring 2012, your registration status will be determined based on the time of admission.