Theatre, Dance, and Motion Pictures
TDMP Productions Banner
Wright State’s dance, drama and musical theatre productions are the hottest tickets in town!
Buy 2015-2016 Season Tickets Now!
Please click on the link below for single tickets!
To Order By Phone:
If you need to reach us while we are closed, please email the Box Office Manager: email@example.com (Please note that we will return phone messages as soon as possible, however, email is the fastest way to reach us.)
Will Call will begin one hour prior to each performance.
The Box Office is not open year-round. Our open dates are listed below. If you have questions/concerns while we are closed, email is the BEST way to reach us. Please send all emails to our manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Box Office Schedule
September 8-October 4
October 12-November 15
(Closed Sept. 7 Labor Day
Nov. 11 Veteran’s Day)
January 11-February 7
March 7-April 3
(Closed Jan. 18 MLK Day)
During dates listed we are open:
FESTIVAL PLAYHOUSE PERFORMANCES (Subscriber Season)
The Great Gatsby
7:00: September 24, 30; October 1
8:00: September 25, 26; October 2, 3
2:00: September 27; October 3, 4
7:00: October 29; November 4, 5, 12
8:00: October 30, 31; November 6, 7, 13, 14
2:00: November 1, 7, 8, 14, 15
A Streetcar Named Desire
7:00: January 28; February 3, 4
8:00: January 29, 30; February 5, 6
2:00: January 31; February 6, 7
7:00: March 17, 23, 24, 31
8:00: March 18, 19, 25, 26; April 1, 2
2:00: March 20, 26, 27; April 2, 3
Individual ticket prices
- Adults: $22
- Senior Citizen (60+): $20
- Student (Wright State or High School and below): $20
- Student Rush Tickets: $5 (10 minutes before curtain)
- Adults: $12
- Senior: $10
- Student: $5
- Adults: $10
- Senior: $5
- Student: $5
Please Note: Only Subscribers may exchange tickets. General public ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
Season Tickets for our 2015-2016 season are now available ONLINE!
To Order Online:
- Simply click the "Buy Season Tickets" button above
- Choose your preferred performance date for each show
- On the venue map, select the number of season seats you need. Please note: you will receive the same seat for EVERY show, therefore you will only see ONE venue map. Available seating will be in GREEN.
- Select Adult, Senior, or Student Package
- Enter all required information. Please note: We only send out important need-to-know emails to subscribers concerning news of upcoming season events/specials/annoucements. If you opt out of receiving emails from us, we will be unable to send you this information!
- Review your order
- SUBMIT your order. Please make sure you complete your order! You will receive an order confirmation number when the order is complete. Please save this for your records.
Pricing: Subscription of 4 shows (Festival Playhouse)
- Adults: $78
- Senior citizens/students: $74
- If you wish to purchase additional single tickets to any show before general public ticket sales (10 days prior to the first performance of the show) you must email the Box Office manager email@example.com or call the Box Office at 775-2500 to leave a message. Please note: The Box Office is not open year-round. We check our messages as soon as possible. Email is the best way to reach us! If you have seats reserved through an email request, we will be able to hold the tickets for a maximum of one week without payment. After this time, the tickets will be released from your name.(This policy ends after general public ticket sales begin.)
- We reserve the best available seating for our subscribers. We cannot guarentee single tickets will be located next to your season seat, however, you may exchange your tickets to a different location as long as we have tickets available.
- Single ticket sales begin 10 days prior to the first performance of each show. After this time, subscribers may purchase online along with the general public. After this date, no tickets may be held without payment.
• As a season subscriber, you can exchange tickets at any time, as long as we have seats available.
• Tickets go on sale to the general public, Sunday, 18 days prior to the first performance of each show. Tickets may be exchanged pending availability.
• To Exchange:
o Email: Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org with a new date preference.
o Phone: Call us during normal business hours (See Contact Page or visit our website for open dates)
o Will Call: Tickets for future shows may be dropped off during Will Call hour to be processed at a later time.
Group rates are offered to parties of 10 or more. When purchasing your tickets online, this discount is automatically applied at the end of your transaction. If you would like to make a reservation for an upcoming show, before online ticketing is available, please call the Box Office to arrange.