A person who purchases a parking permit and subsequently determines that he/she does not require the permit may return the permit and request a refund at the FMS Customer Care Center, 065 Allyn Hall. Permit fees will be refunded according to the following schedule:
- One semester permits prior to the beginning of the semester, 100 percent; during the first two weeks of the semester, 70 percent. Refunds will not be granted after the first two weeks of the semester.
- An annual or multi-semester permit will be refunded on a prorated basis.
- Faculty and Staff that choose the option of payroll deduction:
- Payroll will be notified when you return your permit. Payroll will stop deductions beginning the first pay period following notification.
- You must return the permit to the FMS Customer Care Center to discontinue your payroll deduction; otherwise, you are responsible for the remaining balance.
Refunds will not be granted for temporary or replacement permits.
Refunds will not be granted for semester breaks; refunds will not be granted for annual student permits after summer quarter B term and annual faculty/staff permits after fall semester.
A reserved (A) parking permit holder who requests a refund will relinquish the right to repurchase the reserved permit.
Any outstanding fines or fees will be deducted from the refund amount.