Students in the University Honors Program who intend to graduate with an Honors degree designation (University Honors Scholar, General Studies Honors Scholar, or Departmental Honors Scholar) must complete the Honors Graduation Application*. Students should meet with an Honors advisor the semester prior to graduation to ensure that all Honors degree designation requirements are complete or in progress.
- Complete the University Graduation Application* in WINGS Express (deadlines below)
- Complete the Honors Graduation Application* (deadlines below)
- Complete a Fulfillment of Departmental Honors Requirements Form (PDF) (if graduating as a University or Departmental Honors Scholar)
- Receive the Honors medallion, which is worn at the university’s commencement ceremony, from the University Honors Program
- Archive Departmental Honors Research in CORE Scholar (if graduating as a University or Departmental Honors Scholar)
- Complete and return the CORE Scholar Non-Exclusive Distribution License (PDF) by email (email@example.com) or fax (937-775-3633)
- The returned license must have your signature on it
- Email an electronic copy of your Honors research to firstname.lastname@example.org with the license
- All communication regarding the Honors Graduation Application is sent via Wright State email
- An Honors Graduation Application is only valid for the term in which a student intends to graduate; if the graduation term changes,
the student must complete the Honors Graduation Application again
*Note: Honors students must complete both the University Graduation Application and the Honors Graduation Application to graduate with a bachelor's degree and an Honors degree designation. One application does not substitute for the other.
|Friday, September 3, 2021||Friday, October 1, 2021|
|Spring 2022||Friday, January 21, 2022||Friday, February 18, 2022|