Appeals, Dismissals and Petitions

Grade Appeal

Students who have taken a University College course (courses with prefixes UVC and DEV) and wish to appeal that grade assigned by the instructor may use this form. Students should contact their Academic Advisor with questions.

Dismissal Appeal

Students who remain on probation for two semesters may be dismissed from the university for unsatisfactory academic performance. See Dismissal from the University in the Wright State Undergraduate Catalog.  If you have been dismissed from Wright State University College, you may appeal the decision. Please use Dismissal Appeal Form below. Be sure to read the instructions and the tips on how to write an effective appeal essay. 

University Petitions

Exceptions to scholastic regulations may be petitioned to the Undergraduate Petitions Committee. Petition forms are available in the University College and online. These forms are filed in the Registrar's Office. See Petitioning for Exceptions in the Wright State Undergraduate Catalog.