Undergrad Admitted Students Banner
Congratulations on your admission to Wright State!
It’s a great time to be a Raider. To get you ready for Fall 2015, we will keep updating this website with information as it becomes available.
What should you be doing now to get ready for Fall 2015?
Have questions? We are here to help!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer your questions. It's the email address just for admitted students
- Call us at (937) 775-5700 or 1-800-247-1770. We are ready to answer any question you have (and if we can't answer it, we will find the answer for you).
- To register for classes, contact the college that you were admitted into for academic advising and assistance with class planning.
- Check out our admitted transfer student page for additional information, including a link to a dynamic online orientation for transfer students. Walk through the modules and videos pertinent to you! (Note: as a transfer student, you are not required to attend orientation; however, we recommend that you learn about the multitude of resources available to you!)
- If you have any questions and aren’t sure where to go for answers, contact the Transfer Student Resource Center at (937) 775-4830 – we’ll be happy to help!